Hotel in Düsseldorf: carathotel Düsseldorf
Our 4-star hotel is located in the centre of Duesseldorf, the famous Koenigsallee (KÖ) shopping street is only 350 m away and Düsseldorf's old town and the Rhine are almost on the doorstep.
Düsseldorf's new Media Harbour with its trendy bars and restaurants and striking industrial architecture is only stone's throw away. You can find out exactly where our hotel is here.
Experience customised service in the carathotel Düsseldorf, one of the leading hotels in the state capital!
Greater comfort, better service
Our extras for your stay:
- 4 room categories to suit different needs
- A Nespresso coffee machine in every superior room so that you can enjoy a quiet cup of coffee. Also included is one free minibar filling.
- comfortable wintergarden Bar
- Parking in the centre of the city in the neighbouring garage
- Free WLAN connection in all areas of the hotel
- Meeting and conference rooms
- 24 h reception, room service
- Offers for your tour of the city or a visit to the exhibition centre
- Tips for your stay in Düsseldorf: sights, sport, events, shopping, nightlife, excursions and much more
Download: Hotel Flyer
Prüfen Sie hier die Verfügbarkeit zu Ihrem Wunschtermin und buchen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt im carathotel Düsseldorf zum garantiert besten Preis.
Book at the guaranteed BEST AVAILABLE PRICE!
On our website you can book the carathotel Düsseldorf at our guaranteed best price.
More information on our Best Price Guarantee >>
0049 211 13050
0049 211 322214
caratbeds & caratbreakfast
Our beds are a reason to enjoy a lie in, whilst our breakfast gives you a reason to get up!
It is very important to us that our guests get a good night’s sleep. Experience our 5-star bed:
Make sure that your day gets off to a perfect start with our 5-star breakfast:
Food intolerances and travel - no problem! Lactose-free and gluten-free products are, of course, available as part of our 5-star breakfast buffet. >> more
Tips & highlights
Modern Architecture of Frank O. Gehry meets traditional industrial design in Duesseldorfs famous "Medienhafen".